Sunday, May 16, 2010

FRUSTRATED

Okay this has nothing to do with recipes but it has to do with blogging - I was doing my daily read of blogs and I realized I hadn't heard from a lot of the blogs I follow. When I went down my list I realized my updater wasn't showing these to me! So I'm MONTHS behind LOTS of my favorite blogs. UGH!! Most (but not all) are private blogs but not all the private blogs do this - anyone know how to fix this???? It's going to be a little tedious to have to check every blog I follow. :(

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Hey Heather, I put all of the blogs I read into Google Reader. When you are in your gmail account, there should be a tab in the top left (or under 'more'). Click it, and you can enter all of your subscriptions there. The blogs you 'follow' should already be there too. It constantly updates them for you and all you have to do is go to the reader to read all of your blogs. LOVE it.

The Jessups said...

I use Google Reader also. You can't add private blogs to it....which is a pain. I am horrible at following my private blogs since it doesn't update. I usually do private blogs like once a month, and all my others daily!

Heather said...

aww man I got all excited but its mostly private blogs that don't show up so it sounds like Google Reader won't help me. Guess I'll just have to remember to check on them occasionally.

Thanks girls!!

Valerie said...

If you figure something out for this, let me know too! Granted, it's not too impt right now because I don't even have the internet and am doing horrible with the blogs that ARE in google reader, but for the future it would be helpful.

By the way, hi :)