Monday, July 18, 2011

Calorie Free Lime Rickey's


When I was a kid I was embarrassed to like the flavor 'grape'...I guess it was an uncool flavor to like. Well now I'm grown up and guess what? I love the flavor 'grape' and don't care if you know! haha There's a restaurant where my parents live called Dylan's and I always order a lime rickey when I go, they're delicious

Here's my homemade version with significantly less calories!

In a 2 quart pitcher mix 1 packet sugar free grape drink mix, 1 packet sugar free lemonade drink mix, and 2 quarts of water. Use sugar free drink mix of choice: Crystal Light, Wyler's Light, generic brand, etc. Mix well and refrigerate until cold.

In a 20 ounce glass, mix one 12 ounce can of cold Fresca with 4 ounces of grape/lemonade mix.

*You can use your grape/lemonade mix to make lots of lime rickeys OR use in popsicle molds to make sour grape popsicles!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Yum...I'm going to try that!!!