Monday, July 27, 2009

Re-birth of the blog??

So about a week ago I was going to blog that this blog is now dead. I still love to cook and try new recipes and I still like to try to incorporate healthy and flavorful foods into my daily diet so I guess I never wrote the obituary. Unfortunately its been hard the past couple months to try the type of recipes that I usually cook for myself or friends. I haven't had any luck finding a job since moving to Salt Lake City so I am still staying at my parents house. I don't want to sign a lease without having an income first. So in the meantime the blog has died. This and NO ONE sends me recipes anymore (yes this is supposed to make you feel guilty!) :) But my little sister Michelle does love cooking just as much as I do and we have actually been doing lots of cooking together so that should help my little blog. Since I put a status on facebook about the pineapple salsa I made and some blog followers left comments I started to feel guilty...then re-inspired! So here it is (hopefully!) the re-birth of The Healthy Bite! And for those of you who have made some recipes/meals/etc in the past few months while I have been devotedly reading your blogs but not contribute to my own and you would like to share PLEASE DO!!

3 comments:

Patty Ann said...

ooh ooh ooh more blog, yes yes yes! i love it, i have a few recipes to share. i'll email soon if you'd like.

The Jessups said...

Oh good, you're back! I hoped the facebook comments would get you back. :)

I don't have any recipes for you right now, but as soon as I do, I will get them over to you.

My mom's salad kabobs is a great idea!

Hilary said...

Yay the blog is back! I'm racking my brain for recipes to send to you.