Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Garlic Bread Bites


I went with my aunt Eileen and my cousin Case to a yummy place in Salt Lake City recently when I was visiting my family. With our small plates came some "crunchy bread"....I know it's just simple crusty bread but I LOVE crusty bread! It was basically torn pieces of bread that were toasted. So I was longing for some and made these! I am now a little (too) addicted!

Take a loaf of french bread or sourdough and tear into smaller pieces. Drizzle with olive oil or spray with spray butter. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Bake in 400 degree oven for 5-10 minutes until outsides are crispy but still soft inside.

Think of all the things you can sprinkle on some crusty bread bites for other variations or dip crusty bread bites into! Yum! :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

K, saw the dishes. Cute! :) I love being satisfied with purchases. And you made some good ones

Daily Car Reviews said...

aww sweet, i love garlic bread!
+1 follower!