Monday, February 9, 2009

Product Review

I made taco salad tonight w/ ground turkey like I usually do but instead of using one of those usual taco salad seasoning packets I used Simply Organic's Fish Taco seasoning packet.  YUMM!!!  From now on this will be my "secret recipe" for taco meat whether in taco salad or just plain 'ole tacos.  Still need to try it on fish but I bet it will be delicious!

While I'm talking about Simply Organic seasoning packets I might as well give my opinion on the other packets I've tried.
Mushroom Sauce - Yum!  I like to grill a chicken breast, put on top of Kashi 7 grain pilaf and put this sauce on top.  Or sometimes I just saute some mushrooms and mix w/ the same whole grain pilaf and mushroom sauce.
Sloppy Joe Seasoning - not a fan...tasted like a taco.  I'll stick with my usual recipe.

No comments: