Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mojito Lime Shrimp

Have to share another yummy dinner from last night! I know these aren't "recipes" and I've never thought to post these before but then I realized that quick meal ideas are great to share as well. I marinated this while I was at the gym and I literally had dinner 10 minutes after I was home...it was so fast, easy, & delicious!

Mojito Lime Shrimp
-Make packet of McCormick Gill Mates Mojito Lime marinade (I used a little less oil then it called for. Also I used balsamic vinager instead of white/apple cider because that's what I had and it turned out great)
-Marinate shrimp (It says to marinate seafood no longer then 30 minutes, mine was closer to 2 hours and it was fine)
-Cook as desired (I used my Foreman grill, took 5 minutes to cook)

This marinade was soo yummy! It was a delicious mix of a touch of spice, a touch of sweet, and a touch of tang. I highly recommend! I also think this marinade would taste great in fish/shrimp tacos.