Monday, April 26, 2010

Parmesan Tilapia & Squash Veggie Packets

Dinner tonight was SO yummy (& easy), I had to share!

Parmesan Tilapia
-baste the tilapia fillet w/ a light coating of olive oil
-sprinkle Grill Mates Garlic Herb & Wine marinade seasoning on the top, pat the powder down so it sticks to the fish
-sprinkle w/ a light coating of shredded parmesan cheese (I use the Kraft shredded parmesan, romano, & asiago - my favorite!)

That's it! Bake as desired...I did 400 degrees until the fish was firm & flaky (~12 min)

Squash Veggie Packets
This recipe is my best friend's husband's recipe and these veggies are my favorite!! He does these on the grill but I do the oven version for my apartment and they came out great. Add any veggies you want! He usually uses onions also but I didn't have any on hand. The amount below is enough for 2 servings.

My veggie packet tonight consisted of:
1 zucchini, sliced
1 small yellow squash, sliced
handful of crimini mushrooms, sliced
-place veggies in tin foil
-cover with Italian dressing (highly recommend Ken's Italian w/ Aged Romano, also don't use zesty Italian because it is too strong)
-close tin foil so the dressing will not leak and the veggies will steam (you might need to do 2 sheets in different directions)

-Grill if able or bake at 500 degrees for 20-30 min

No comments: