Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Confessions

-I can't follow a recipe. I just can't. I try and try but have yet to follow a recipe exactly. Funny you may say for a girl who posts recipes on a blog huh? I try to tell you when I change stuff up if it makes it healthier or better but sometimes I just don't say anything and let you do your thing if you try something on here.

-On that note, I also make up lots of stuff. I look in my fridge and pantry and throw stuff together. Usually it turns up good, sometimes not that wonderful. And that stuff rarely makes it on the blog.

-I use Julio's Seasoning in a TON of the recipes I make and almost always when I make caramelized shallots/onions. That includes many of those on here and I've never mentioned it because I'm guessing most people don't own it. Sorry :/

-I just tried to turn down the volume on the music playing on my computer with my tv remote. Well I was confessing....

4 comments:

PattyAnn said...

Ha, that was funny and I love Julio's!

Valerie said...

Nice.

And what kind of flavor is that seasoning?

Heather said...

Ingredients: MSG, salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, cumin - probably the MSG that makes everything taste so good haha

Heather said...

Oh & as an update - after my current bottle of Julio's is gone, I'm saying goodbye. I'm anti-MSG and purging my diet of processed foods so I'm being a total hypocrite