Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kale Chips

I've been wanting to try these for quite some time now and have just forgotten or never gotten around to it. I burnt some of mine a little so next time I won't bake them quite so long [or maybe a lower temp]. The ones that weren't burnt were tasty & kinda fun to eat. Not sure how often I'll actually make this since I learned that I actually love the taste of raw kale. For those of you who haven't had it, it tasted like broccoli but in lettuce form!

Remove thick steam from kale. Tear kale leaves into smaller pieces. Sprinkle/mist with olive oil & sprinkle with salt and/or seasonings of choice. Spread on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for ~10 minutes.


PS - My views on food and how/what we should eat coming soon....I just know it'll take a little longer to write so I haven't written it yet. But many people ask...which is good seeing as how I am a dietitian and all :)

No comments: