Monday, October 27, 2008

Chicken Roll-Ups - Posted by Valerie B.

Here's a quick lunch (or dinner) idea!

Chicken Roll-Ups

1 can chicken
mayo/miracle whip
1 can cresent rolls
*makes 8 rolls

Open the can of chicken (I actually used tuna the other day because I was out of chicken and that tasted good too!) and mix with the amount of mayo/miracle whip to your liking. So change it up however you like! Once mixed, roll up inside the cresent rolls and cook as directed on package of rolls. I used ranch dressing instead of mayo once and that added a little kick. I've even thought of adding cheese or avocado on the inside or melt cheese on top, or whatever other toppings you might like. Give us all ideas for variations in your comments!

I cooked like 60 of these (8 packages!!) for my in-laws once at our cabin at Bear Lake. They were a hit with everyone, adults and kids alike. Super easy and super yummy!

No comments: