Friday, October 24, 2008

Easy Salsa Meatloaf - Posted by Valerie B.

I got this meatloaf recipe from my mother in law and it is really simple! Perhaps Heather can tell us of a way to add more health to meatloaf :)

Easy Salsa Meatloaf

1 lb. ground beef (or ground turkey!)
1 egg
salsa to your liking (maybe like 1/2 C)
6-8 saltine crackers crushed
1/4 C. milk (I don't think the milk is necessary, but you can put it in if you like)
(The recipe is one that you can play around with, altering as you like. So if you want more or less salsa, go for it! If you want more or less crackers, go for it too!)

Mix together and bake for about 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees F.

Voila! I don't have pictures because I didn't just make it, but wanted to send another recipe in that others might like :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds easy! Use ground turkey or ground beef w/ <10% fat and use skim milk to cut down on the fat content.